Saturday 5 April 2014

What I Learned about Youth Ministry while in Film School

Here's the "Readers Digest' version of a long story. I've been in youth ministry for almost 30 years. After the first 4, I went to film school and thought God had finally showed me what he had for me in his kingdom! Nope, I was wrong... so back as a youth pastor in a church.... why did God take me off to have that experience and training?  Watch this and you'll see.....





Dave Brotherton was a youth pastor from 1984-2006 and now teaches youth ministry at Ambrose University College in Calgary. Dave is also the National Youth Guy for the Alliance churches in Canada, the director of Legacy Youth Conference, and a junior high volunteer in his church. Dave is married to Lisa and they share 2 of the greatest kids in the world. Fishing, camping, and cheering on the Leafs are some of his favorite things. 
twitter: @oldbrotherdave

No comments: