Wednesday 14 March 2012

Reflections from Ottawa: Leadership Development & The New Evangelization

You may recall that last I week I wrote a blog just prior to the start of the CCYMN (Canadian Catholic Youth Ministry Network) National Youth Ministry Conference in Ottawa on the conference theme of "Be Still and Know That I Am Your God.

As expected, the conference affirmed me, inspired me, humbled me, and challenged me.  During the conference, I was interviewed by Cheridan Eygelaar of Salt + Light TV for their blog on their website (Salt + Light TV is our national Catholic TV station).

We spoke about some of our office initiatives, my thoughts on the New Evangelization, and some of the challenges of ministering to an increasingly “plugged-in” generation.

-Clay





Clayton Imoo is husband to Gail and father to sons Sean Isaiah and Jacob Isaac and daughter Kayla Marie.  He has served as the Director of the Office of Youth and Young Adult Ministry of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Vancouver for the past ten years.  Learn more about him at http://www.claytonimoo.com or follow him @claytonimoo

No comments: