Thursday 1 March 2012

A "Calling"

My thoughts are not that of a movie title, but it does sound good.

In the last couple of weeks this theme has come up in many of my conversations. Talking with college and high school students trying to understand calling. Some as it pertains to vocational ministry and in some other cases more long the lines of pursuing holiness. I had to wrestle with answering questions first with myself and my definitions and then so they might understand calling in their context and within God's word.

Many times in my life as I look at matter like this brought up by search people, it is also an opportunity for me to grow in my leadership and understanding. A friend of mine who as well has been walking through a call to ministry found this article. I found much learning and clarity, I hope it does the same for you.

We are all called, the question is do we answer?

Rich Blessings,

http://www.christianitytoday.com/le/2003/fall/3.35.html?start=1

No comments: