Sunday 2 March 2014

Free 5 Week Social Justice Bible Study

Hey Friends!

I'm super stoked to share this particular resource with you - not only because is free and seriously one of the best social justice Bible study youth group resources I've ever read, but also because it was written by a recent grad - my AMAZING intern, Erin Farrar. It's a super professional and info packed resource for faith leaders, created by a youth.

Erin pulled together some incredible people and resources to create this five week social justice Bible study that focuses on all issues of Hunger; physical and spiritual. There's worship songs, activities, scripture readings and more. It's a great resource especially if you're planning to do the 30 Hour Famine, start it six weeks before your Famine date.



About me: I live a pretty simple life... trying to love God and treat others as good as myself... I epically fail at this but mercifully God loves me anyway... different cultures inspire me... the outdoors is my passion... I'm pursuing my MDIV / Masters in Counselling at Tyndale... I spent 22+ years in the skate / snowboard / entertainment / marketing / retail industry at the executive level... led the charge at West 49/Billabong for 12 of them... I've worked in youth ministry leadership roles for more years then I can count.. after many moons in the corporate world I switched to the dark side and am currently the Manager of Youth & Student Campaigns at World Vision Canada... but more then anything I love giving my heart to mentoring and helping youth! #lovelife #dreambig #keepitreal #socialjustice #jesusjustice I/T @cindymielke  facebook.com/cindymielke

No comments: