Sunday 30 March 2014

Reveal Realities Photo Contest for your youth

Looking for a fun activity for a youth night that has a faith and works competent?

The Reveal Realities Photo Contest challenges students to take photos that reveal the impact of inequality in their community.

Inequality is everywhere. It affects all of us and endangers children. This generation can reveal the realities of inequality in our communities and across the Americas by sharing perspectives through photography.


Top photos will be voted on globally and judged by a panel from various international development agencies. The top photos will be showcased in a Photo Exhibition Tour and Calendar that will be used to advocate governments and societies across the Americas.

Don't have youth with camera's or photo skills? Check out the posted pictures and discuss the various issues of inequality that are presented and related them to Jesus' ministry, and how your youth can make a difference locally or globally. 





About me: I live a pretty simple life... trying to love God and treat others as good as myself... I epically fail at this but mercifully God loves me anyway... different cultures inspire me... the outdoors is my passion... I'm pursuing my MDIV / Masters in Counselling at Tyndale... I spent 22+ years in the skate / snowboard / entertainment / marketing / retail industry at the executive level... led the charge at West 49/Billabong for 12 of them... I've worked in youth ministry leadership roles for more years then I can count.. after many moons in the corporate world I switched to the dark side and am currently the Manager of Youth & Student Campaigns at World Vision Canada... but more then anything I love giving my heart to mentoring and helping youth! #lovelife #dreambig #keepitreal #socialjustice #jesusjustice I/T @cindymielke  facebook.com/cindymielke

No comments: